If you’re looking for a continuous advertising presence that has the potential to attract a sizeable percentage of your prospective buyers, then billboard advertising is for you.
Billboard advertising is one of the longest standing forms of outdoor advertising. Typically found areas of high traffic within each market, billboard advertising target consumers as they travel outside the home. The size of billboards vary depending upon the format used. As small as a few feet square and as large as an entire building, billboard displays are one of the largest visual advertising opportunities in existence.
With coverage in nearly all the top advertising markets, billboards are a great opportunity to heighten your advertising campaign.
- 88% of adults saw an outdoor advert in the last 30 minutes, the last window of influence before they make a purchase.
- Young urban adults and suburban families regularly pass through the high streets and town centres, with 74% saying they go to their local high street often. Research shows that 18-34 year olds are the most habitual, in particular visiting leisure destinations such as pubs, restaurants and cinemas with their friends.
- The average time spent in the high street 1 hour and 27 minutes per visit 6-sheets drive frequency of message, often influencing purchase decisions and behaviour.
- Always on 24/7 they are the ideal medium for reaching today’s moving population whilst shopping or participating in leisure activities.
- Billboards are located in high footfall sites, a location where a large number of people pass.
Want us to drive your Billboard Advertising campaign? Call us on 0203 504 5872 for your free campaign plan.